[ut3] seg fault

matt.culver Matt.Culver at noaa.gov
Wed Jan 30 14:00:21 EST 2008

Please if you are having Linux config issues reference my post and give
me feedback:

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=599751

I think the key to troubleshooting our issues lies in having a fairly
homogeneous configuration such that errors are reproducible.

The selinux issue, host name, firewall and some other picky stuff is
covered in that post.

Matt Culver --