Microsoft buying EPIC? (was: [ut3] customer satisfaction...)

Dark Avenger sap.darkavenger at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 18:27:59 EST 2008

Could this be the cause for some of the delays, or perhaps there will never
be a Linux client?  Microsoft to acquire EPIC
Games?<http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/81525-Microsoft-to-Acquire-Epic-Games>

In fact, if this turns out to be true, perhaps all Linux support (dedicated
server) goes away.