[ut3] Windows version while waiting?

Jamin W. Collins jcollins at asgardsrealm.net
Tue Feb 12 08:57:16 EST 2008

C N wrote:

> We really need more Linux people to just play the game, there are so few
> servers out there...you guys will wait so long to play, that there will
> be NO servers to play on!

I've been mostly quiet on the list to this point.  Is it our (we Linux
users') fault that there may be few (if any) servers for us to play on?
  Are we the ones holding up the release?  If we are, I'm utterly
unaware of it.  I've been a faithful follower of Unreal for quite some
time, buying multiple copies and gifting them to friends.  However,
until a native client is release I will not buy or play UT3.  For me,
it's a matter of principle.

--
Jamin W. Collins