[ut3] Windows version while waiting?

C N cnimmer at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 08:46:32 EST 2008

That's really too bad Donovan!  I absolutely love Warfare mode.  And the
hoverboard is so sexy and fast, how could you not get into that?  I'm just
waiting for a hoverboard/battle mod to come out, and life would be
complete.  Gameplay on warfare is unlike any game I've played (like Tank
Crossing, you have to take the node to move the tank across a bridge, and
you drive the tank to a pressure pad to open up the enemy core...it's very
challenging and fun).

We really need more Linux people to just play the game, there are so few
servers out there...you guys will wait so long to play, that there will be
NO servers to play on!