[ut3] Windows version while waiting?

Donovan Brooke dbrooke at euca.us
Tue Feb 12 01:45:03 EST 2008

C N wrote:
> Just buy the game now!  Play it...it's really fun.  Seriously, we need
> more people to play anyway.  Think about it, holding out on buying the
> game won't make Epic release the Linux version any faster.  I don't
> think it's being held up because of money.  Play a game because you like
> it, and make political statements about presidential candidates, not
> video games.
>
> If the Linux client never comes out, at least you will have spent time
> playing a fun game.

Hmm. I sold out and bought a new PC and the UT3 collectors edition.
IMO, the only thing good about UT3 is the editor tutorials and behind
the scenes DVD's in the collectors edition! In fact, I just got done
playing my old 2k4 Mac copy! ;-)

Seriously, I've played UT since before it was UT ... (unreal) and
I am just having a h3ll of a time getting into the new game. Just
something missing so far. I'm hoping the newer patches bring something
worth playing..

Donovan (Uff-Da)