[ut3] UT3 Linux Projekt an "Pet" Projekt?

Maximilian Güntner beomuex at gmx.de
Mon Apr 7 14:37:56 EDT 2008

You're right.
Same for me.Why are people asking every two weeks, "Ryan, how far are you?"
Then there's every time this boring discussion: "What is Ryan doing and
what is Microsoft's role in it?"
I think when Ryan has finished the client, he'll tell us (as he said)
"first".
I suggest for the meanwhile, go playing UT2004, CSS (with wine) or ET:QW
which has recieved in my eyes one of the best Linux clients
ever.(besides UT2004)
I hope now we can close this useless mail.
Nevertheless, keep on scripting, Ryan

Greetz

Maximilian