[ut3] UT3 Linux Projekt an "Pet" Projekt?

Kevin Podbielniak k.podbielniak at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 14:25:37 EDT 2008

To be honest, if this "hellstorm" happens every few weeks/month, then
obviously people are starving for an update on whether the linux port is
going to happen.  Yes it would be nice to know if it is still being worked
on, or if it has been scrapped altogether.

If we are told that the Linux client has been scrapped, then the "hellstorm"
will no longer come around, as it will be put to rest.  If *nothing* is said
about the linux project, and the last word that we got was "It's being
worked on", the we are still assuming it's going to happen.

As for me, it would be nice to check it under linux, but until that day
arrives, I'll occupy my time with something else.

--kevin