[ut3] Linux Client

Henrique Carvalho Alves hcarvalhoalves at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 13:15:41 EDT 2007

Just to throw some data here, about Linux gaming popularity.

Please don't forget that not the entire world is USA, and so are Macs.
At least for me (I'm brazillian), here I see a lot more Linux PCs than
Macs, specially because there isn't any Apple store, even on the biggest
cities like São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro. And I'm talking about Brazil
here (3rd country with most users/internet hours ratio in the world), so
try to imagine on other countries how's Mac popularity.

I'm very confident that the number of Linux gamers are at same par with
Mac gamers or higher, looking at it worldwide.