[ut3] Linux Client

mix mix at openflex.net
Fri Oct 26 14:01:45 EDT 2007

Who is interested in that "facts" here on this mailinglist? Nobody.
When you send an email, then please stay on the topic of this
mailinglist: ut3 linux server/client (problems/questions). You can do a
study about these things, but *don't* spam this mailinglist about this
non-interesting things.
Thanks again, Michael.