[ut3] Linux Client

Lupine thelupine at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 08:24:32 EDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-10-26 at 07:52 -0400, Matthew T. Fata wrote:
> Bensch Blaser wrote:
> > What on earth makes you think there are FAR more Linux gamers than
> > there are Mac gamers?
>  From Ryan in the thread "Re: [ut3] Linux Client and a lot of rumors"
> sent 10/18/7 12:38am:
> "We never gave out actual numbers, at least to my knowledge, and the
> Linux clients always outweighed the Mac clients.

On top of that, go rent me a UT2k4 server online somewhere.....but make
sure the platform it is running on is Mac.....tick tick tick....still
waiting.  Somebody on the list has already said it perfectly:

>On Fri, 2007-10-26 at 09:37 +1000, Dean Hamstead wrote:
> On the other hand, a sure fire way to sink your online game is to not
> provide a free linux dedicated server.

So just rest easy Mac and Win32 users....knowing that us Linux Engineers
will be keeping you happy, by keeping stable 24/7 LINUX servers up and
running for you to play on.  And don't feel bad that we got looked down
upon, just because WE wanted a native client released (and patches) at
the same time you guys got yours.

-Lup