[ut3] Linux Client

Joel Wiramu Pauling aenertia at aenertia.net
Fri Oct 26 08:09:11 EDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-10-26 at 07:52 -0400, Matthew T. Fata wrote:
> Bensch Blaser wrote:
> > What on earth makes you think there are FAR more Linux gamers than
> > there are Mac gamers?
>  From Ryan in the thread "Re: [ut3] Linux Client and a lot of rumors"
> sent 10/18/7 12:38am:
> "We never gave out actual numbers, at least to my knowledge, and the
> Linux clients always outweighed the Mac clients.

Probably due to the fact ut2004 garnered a reputation with linux peoples
as being the BEST native 3d multiplayer game for that OS. Not in small
part due to Ryan and others efforts.

By no means perfect, but heh, I don't think linux users are 100% unless
we have some bug or another to bitch about ;-)

Wheras Mac users have more selection... my analysis anyway.

Anyway back to lurking for the moment.