[ut3] Linux Client

Bensch Blaser g-news at freesurf.ch
Fri Oct 26 04:28:38 EDT 2007

What on earth makes you think there are FAR more Linux gamers than
there are Mac gamers?
Last time I checked we Mac users had around 8% market share, and that
translates to about 7.95% marketshare in the enduser space (as
opposed to servers). Are you trying to tell me there are more than 8%
enduser, non-server Linux boxes?
Really, you should be damn glad ANYONE even cares about linux client
support. I sure am happy to see the Mac supported.
And judging from UT 2003 testing I can also tell you that Ryan is the
man to handle it.

Calm down!

Bensch