[ut3] Linux Client

Lupine thelupine at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 22:46:47 EDT 2007

Welp, sorry that the truth pisses you off, didn't really mean to.  But
what I am tired about reading over and over again on this mailing list,
is that "Ryan is working on this all alone, give it time".  So my atta
boy was aimed at Epic not giving you the help you deserve.  If they are,
then great....stop reading this mailing list, and get back to work. :p

-Lup