[ut3] Linux Client

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Thu Oct 25 20:20:32 EDT 2007

> ...and how truly sad that is too.  It's obvious that Linux users FAR out
> weigh the Mac users.....but yet we have to wait.  Atta boy there Epic,
> keep up the bang up job!

You know, if there's one thing that really pisses me off, it's this
attitude.

Epic has delivered for Linux customers, game after game and year after
year, and always above the expectations that are put on any other company.

The Linux client is important, it's being worked on, and it will ship
when it's ready.

You can feel free to go subscribe to one of Valve's mailing lists if you
want to piss and moan about Linux and Mac support.

Bang up job, indeed.

--ryan.