[ut3] Message dates are messed up

Ondřej Hošek ondra.hosek at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 14:12:26 EDT 2007

Please also make sure your time zone settings are configured correctly
and your mail client is using them (this is commonly the case and not a
configurable option, though).

This is mainly for the US people whose idiot government, instead of
getting rid of not-useful-anymore DST altogether, simply moved the
timeshift to make life living hell for sysadmins just about everywhere.
(Okay, all governments are idiotic, but in the scope of this e-mail,
Congress -- and other, more obscure DST-shifters -- rates worst.)

~~ Ondra