[ut3] RE: NOTICE: Initial Lua setup failed. Cannot continue.

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Thu Dec 20 13:15:44 EST 2007

> A touch more information. The md5sum of the binary matches.
> Additionally, I installed the Lua rpms from rpmforge (lua-5.0.2-1.el5.rf)

We statically link Lua, so that shouldn't matter.

> I’m happy to provide an strace if it’s helpful.

Actually, for once that might be good. Please send it to me directly
off-list.

Also, if you need it installed right now, just point unzip at the thing.
Everything in the "data" directory is exactly what we install. This was
done as a fail-safe for just such an emergency.

--ryan.