[ut3] LINUX CLIENT RELEASE DATE - OFFICIAL

Kevin Guillaume kevin.guillaume at gmx.net
Fri Dec 14 11:14:58 EST 2007

Yes there are. At a time when there are a lot of great games being
released and competing with each other, having a Linux client goes a
long way to ensuring that your game has a solid (and somewhat captive)
user base keeping your servers populated.

A lot of ETQW servers have a healthy Linux population. I play it daily,
which I wouldn't if I were a Windows user and had access ot all the
other great games coming out now., but because there is a native Linux
client, these are all users that go into the Id column, populating
servers, that draws more users, and that is not an insignificant
competitive business advantage.