[ut3] UT3

David Holland david.w.holland at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 18:09:17 EST 2007

My moderately uneducated guess agree's, more specifically licensing
fee's....

Its probably a piece of middleware that they only licensed for Windows and
Mac, and now the middleware vendor is wanting more money for Linux as
well.   I've a suspicion it may be a common snag /w Linux ports.  From what
I can tell, it happened w/ Bioware/NWN and the Miles folks.

I also suspect there's an internal argument going on as well to justify the
costs of another license for a platform they're technically not selling the
game even on.   Nevermind the actual contract negotiations.

Nothin' like the speed of business........

David