[ut3] UT3

Brandon Tomlinson serphet at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 17:52:07 EST 2007

Next time post you natural language and translated text so we have
something to work with ;)

I think your asking what legal problem. In that case, we don't
know :( That kind of information isn't exactly passed down to us. All we
know is that there is one. Seeing as how it is a bigger deal with the
demo I'm going to take a leap and say its the physx stuff.