[ut2004] ut2004 stuttering

John Watson bcch at orange.net
Tue May 31 17:09:52 EDT 2011

It's most likely not directly related to your UT2004 installation but is
probably another application running in the background that is causing
it. Have you tried running it from a terminal to have a look at the
output? Maybe slocate updating or something like that? Are using the 32
bit or 64 bit UT2004? Sorry I can't be of much more help.