[ut2004] Requesting any UT3 Info

cameron cameron at aberdeenlanparty.co.uk
Thu Sep 27 14:20:08 EDT 2007

lo m8 cant say I know the answer to any of these questions :( but what I
can say is Epics game server/ admin support has been excellent in the
past and in my opinion the best for any game developer. So im pretty
confident every thing will be forth coming when the time is right from
the likes of http://gameadmins.com, hopes this helps

cammy