Requesting any UT3 Info

Seth Sauls wizard220 at tvcconnect.net
Thu Sep 27 12:14:40 EDT 2007

Hello

I am looking for information regarding UT3.

1) Is there or will there be a UT3 mailing list ?

2) Looking to see if Epic will be sponsoring demo servers or is/will be
looking for game server providers to host demo servers ?

3) Also is there a Community Rep for Epic and UT3 game ?

Information at the Epic web site is sparse at the moment.  I could not find
any contact information nor is there a mail us button/control.

The official Epic forum for UT3 is sparse also and I have went thru it all
trying to find the above requested information.

Seth