[ut2004] linux fps

Dean Hamstead dean at fragfest.com.au
Fri Jun 15 23:31:38 EDT 2007

i would also suspect the drivers for the 8800gtx?

who knows how good they are. make sure your drivers are up to date,
try the beta drivers. check that dri is working properly.

check that something silly isnt running in the background, shell into
your machine and run top, see whats taking up cpu while you are playing.
something silly like shockwave ads in firefox might be wasting cpu
cycles waiting to say "look out, no way!" *sigh*

Dean