A few questions from UT2004 newbie...

Dmitry Antipov dmantipov at yandex.ru
Thu Jun 22 07:28:27 EDT 2006

Hello all,

1) Is there a (complete ?) list of command line options/environment variables/etc.
for ut2004-bin and ucc-bin ?

2) I've tried to tweak minigun parameters and started from the following:

 > get MinigunAmmoPickup AmmoAmount

50

 > set MinigunAmmoPickup AmmoAmount 100

 > get MinigunAmmoPickup AmmoAmount

100

That's probably works as I expected. Next, I've tried to

1

 > set MinigunFire AmmoPerFire 2

Sorry, using the console to modify the value of WeaponFire.AmmoPerFire is not allowed !

I'm confused with two things here:
  - error message references 'WeaponFire' class instead of 'MinigunFire' class - why ?
  - in general, why I can set the value in the previous example and can't do the same here ?

Thanks in advance,
Dmitry