[ut2004] UT2004 and Nvidia Twinview

Jordan Thoms jords at shadowservices.biz
Mon Jul 17 21:09:04 EDT 2006

I fixed my metamodes, and that fixed the problem.

But the game crashed after 5  minutes or so on linux as well as windows.
Same error message too! (something about checkwithterrain). But i searched
around and found it happens if your bios memory settings are wrong, so i set
down my memory hertz speed and that's fixed the problem - running happily
now :D. I'm getting reminded of just how good ut2004 is :D.

--
Shadow Services - www.shadowservices.biz
Get Firefox! - www.getfirefox.com