[ut2004] ./ut2004-bin: error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.5

Douglas Wade Needham cinnion at ka8zrt.com
Wed Jun 22 12:32:02 EDT 2005

Hey Ryan,

Suggestion on supporting the multiple Mac platforms (coming from my
experience of working with a similar setup on an embedded environment
on nearly identical PPC and x86 processors).  Rather than
shipping a UT executable which is multi-platform, why not just have
the installer detect the HW and install either a PPC or x86 binary.
It will save some disk and probably have other positive performance
impacts as well.

- Doug/Spacey

Quoting Ryan C. Gordon (icculus at clutteredmind.org):

--
Douglas Wade Needham - KA8ZRT        UN*X Consultant & UW/BSD kernel programmer
Email:  cinnion @ ka8zrt . com       http://cinnion.ka8zrt.com