[ut2004] View drifts in ut2004 when not moving mouse.

Rick B zajelo3 at cfl.rr.com
Sun Jun 12 11:48:50 EDT 2005

    Ok, I finally got it working right. Seems that the problem was that I'm
using an Logitech corded optical mouse and I needed to install the *latest*
Logitech mouse drivers. From everything I've seen so far all I can say is us
Linux (and Mac) gamers are lucky to have Ryan Gordon in our corner, as my
Linux setup is way smoother, but then again I still need to do some tweaking
with my Windows setup. From what I can tell I only have the minimal services
running in the background. Thanks for all your help guys. Anyone know if
ut2007 is going to have a Linux port?

                        Rick B