Trimming quotes (was Re: [ut2004] ALSA or OSS)

Douglas Wade Needham cinnion at ka8zrt.com
Mon Jan 24 18:23:44 EST 2005

Folks,

Could we please start trimming messages down when we reply??  It saves
having to search through several pages just to find a single line
reply.  We had about 6 levels of nested replies, and around 2/3 of it
was essentially blank lines.  Besides, how many of us are running mail
programs which do not support threading??

Thanks!

- Doug

--
Douglas Wade Needham - KA8ZRT        UN*X Consultant & UW/BSD kernel programmer
Email:  cinnion @ ka8zrt . com       http://cinnion.ka8zrt.com