[ut2004] speed of loading maps

Pollywog linux at shadypond.com
Sat Feb 26 16:36:57 EST 2005

On Saturday 26 February 2005 08:30 pm, Ryan C. Gordon wrote:
> > But now I have the full version, with the lastest path, and the maps
> > take at least 1 minute to load.
>
> Hmm...looks like the bug reappeared, then.  :/

One minute sounds good to me.  I have played on two or three servers today and
maps took from about 1 to 3 minutes to load and the game is running well
since I installed the Community Bonus Pack 2.  I don't think that would have
anything to do with the improved performance.  I will take the play disk out
of the drive and see if there is a difference.

8)