[ut2004] Mono Music

Spike spike at spykes.net
Sat Feb 26 16:10:48 EST 2005

Heh, yeah, tho that doesnt seem to work here, I had to manually edit
the source for it to use 2 channels for al_ALCHANNELS instead of 1, but
the end result was the same, nice stereo music (woah!), and chipmunk
speed sound effects, like a capgun going off when you shoot rockets.
Exciting...

My guess is that the sound effects come through the same part as the
music, but one would assume the music would come through in stereo. It
must get mixed to mono somewheres along the line since its stereo to
begin with. It would be nice if there was an easy fix.

Bren