[ut2004] speed of loading maps

João Eduardo joaoedu at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 07:26:45 EST 2005

That is happening for me too.

I had the UT2004 demo, and the loading time was really fast, I was
always the first to load the map and be on the serv.

But now I have the full version, with the lastest path, and the maps
take at least 1 minute to load.

I have Debian, 512 RAM, Athlon XP 1500 MHZ, Nvidia FX5200, KDE, Kernel
2.6.0.1.

See Ya.