[ut2004] where do I get CBP2 and ECE?

Pollywog linux at shadypond.com
Fri Feb 25 12:49:27 EST 2005

On Friday 25 February 2005 05:09 pm, Matthew Arnold wrote:

> Here are the md5sums that I have for my copies of the CBP2. They are
> exactly the same as the original poster's and different from yours. I
> believe I downloaded both of them from BeyondUnreal's Finland mirror.
>
> 53dd8bfa1976a93d2a98dab99d23a5ad  cbp2-volume1_zip.zip
> 231531946eac9c19b9f7b7c04a7a44d8  cbp2-volume2_zip.zip
>
> Matt

The md5sum from the file I just downloaded from FileFront matches yours, so I
now know there was something wrong with the file I burned to CD a few months
ago even though my game did not seem to be affected until I installed it
again yesterday.  I think I have good files now so I am off to install.

thanks to all who helped

8)