[ut2004] bonus pack

Pollywog linux at shadypond.com
Thu Feb 24 11:50:23 EST 2005

On Thursday 24 February 2005 03:36 pm, Thomas Otto wrote:
> > http://0day.icculus.org/ut2004/ut2004-ECEBonusPack.tar.bz2
> >
> > then just copy the files to your install dir.
>
> And mind the correct order of installing ECE and the latest patche (3355
> atm) as mentioned here: http://icculus.org/news/news.php?id=2337
>
> "Linux users that want to use the Editors' Choice Bonus Pack should
> install it before 3355."

Thanks for reminding me of this, I knew there was a specific order but could
not recall what it was and I might have forgotten to put that info on my CD.

I have dumped Xandros in favor of Debian so that I can install the game, but I
am having trouble getting sources for nvidia drivers, something which Xandros
took care of for me.