[ut2004] ut2004 ECE available on CD's?

Douglas Wade Needham cinnion at ka8zrt.com
Wed Feb 23 12:26:06 EST 2005

The ECE was also available for download off the UT site.  However,
they seem to have dropped the links to it from the site.  I did find
it on fileplanet at this URL:

    http://www.fileplanet.com/145962/140000/fileinfo/UT2004-Editor's-Choice-Edition-Bonus-Pack-v1.1

Quoting Pollywog (linux at shadypond.com):
> I am no longer able to install the game on my Xandros system because
> installation fails with the same file on CD #2.  I am going to try buying
> another set of CD's, this time the ECE version, but it seems as though ECE is
> available only on DVD and I don't have a DVD drive.  Does anyone know if the
> ECE product is DVD only?

- *BEL*_e (Spacey)
  BEL Clan General
--
Douglas Wade Needham - KA8ZRT        UN*X Consultant & UW/BSD kernel programmer
Email:  cinnion @ ka8zrt . com       http://cinnion.ka8zrt.com