[ut2004] FragOps breaks game

Pollywog linux at shadypond.com
Wed Apr 20 20:42:55 EDT 2005

On Thursday 21 April 2005 12:09 am, Jules Chianelli wrote:

> Did you try to  re-install the latest patch and manully remove the files
> that were installed with the mod?
> That might get you game running again.  Then you can try to re-install
> the mod again....could be a bad download that caused this error.

I was thinking of unzipping the mod archive again and getting a listing of the
files in version 2.16 of the FragOps mod, so I can remove it and possibly get
the game to work without a reinstall.  If that does not work, I will have to
reinstall the entire game.

Is version 2.16 of FragOps working for anyone on Linux?

8)