[ut2004] FragOps breaks game

Pollywog linux at shadypond.com
Wed Apr 20 20:53:56 EDT 2005

On Thursday 21 April 2005 12:42 am, Pollywog wrote:
> On Thursday 21 April 2005 12:09 am, Jules Chianelli wrote:
> > Did you try to  re-install the latest patch and manully remove the files
> > that were installed with the mod?
> > That might get you game running again.  Then you can try to re-install
> > the mod again....could be a bad download that caused this error.
>
> I was thinking of unzipping the mod archive again and getting a listing of
> the files in version 2.16 of the FragOps mod, so I can remove it and
> possibly get the game to work without a reinstall.  If that does not work,
> I will have to reinstall the entire game.

I see many files, it might be easier to just reinstall the game.  It will take
too long to remove all the FragOps files one by one.  I wonder if there is an
easy way to make a record of files when they are installed from a zip archive
in order to make removing them easier if it becomes necessary to remove them.

8)