[ut2004] Strike Force

imek at blueyonder.co.uk imek at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Sep 13 10:47:29 EDT 2004

Where is this file? I can't seem to find the official SF 2004 website with Google. Anyway, the only thing I can suggest is asking around some forums for someone to host a zip or umod version, I'm sure someone will eventually. The same happened with Frag Ops before they finally released a newer zip version.