server queries

Robert Larkin mani at
Thu Sep 2 01:16:48 EDT 2004

In spite of the in-game voip I still prefer ts2 for voice comms.  I've
found a few half finished scripts for causing players to automatically
switch what channel a player is in while in-game.  I'm not much of a
coder but I think I could cut and paste something that works in perl.

The problem is, it looks like I'll have to constantly query the server
to find out who is on what team.  Is there a way to make the server
actively report player/team change events to another server?

TIA for any help anyone can offer