[ut2004] UT2K4 ECE DVD

Pollywog linux at shadypond.com
Tue Oct 12 13:59:08 EDT 2004

On 10/12/2004 05:16 pm, TheGsusFreek wrote:

> > Where does one get the CD you obtained?
>
> I bought the DVD version at Software Etc. (GameStop).
> You can find it at:
>
> http://www.atari.com/us/games/unreal_tournament_2004_editors_choice/dvd_rom

Thanks, there is a GameStop store in a nearby town and it was once a Software
Etc store, I thought the old company had just gone out of business and that
GameStop was just the new tenant.  They once sold Linux games but it seems
the endeavor did not succeed.

I have not downloaded any of the mods but I just installed the Loki installer
and it doesn't seem to find the list of updates, I will try again later.

thanks for the info

8)