[ut2004] UT2K4 ECE DVD

Pollywog linux at shadypond.com
Tue Oct 12 11:30:29 EDT 2004

On 10/12/2004 03:26 pm, augustus at linuxhardware.org wrote:
> Unless Icculus replies to this, we may be out of luck.  The mods were not
> included with the download version of ECE, most likely because all of the
> mods are available online for download.  You may want to go to each mod's
> site and download the latest.  I know this isn't what you want to hear but
> it doesn't seem the Epic made these mods part of the game.  They appear to
> still be add-ons either way.  Someone would probably have to install this
> under Windows and see how it all interacts.

I have another problem with the server and I am not sure there is a fix for it
in Linux.  I installed the AdvancedArmour+DesertCombat mutator on the server
and I can't get all of the vehicles to work in the server, but if I start the
client on my desktop machine (I installed the mutator on the client as well)
under Linux and start a server from there, I do see all the vehicles in the
menu, I just can't get the Nexus missile launcher to appear.  I suspect I am
not doing something correctly in the case of the client.  On the server, I
have to go with the default set of vehicles, it seems.

8)