[ut2004] I think redirecting to a 302 Moved is broken in the 3323 patch.

Clint Goudie-Nice clint at magicalspirits.net
Wed Oct 6 21:42:14 EDT 2004

I don't really have anything to site other than this at unreal admin...
http://www.unrealadmin.org/modules.php?name=uz

Who Can Use It?
The capability of using this service is totally client dependant.
Only the following clients can download content if you set your server
ini to our redirector:

UT Clients greater than 451
Its advised to wait for the next UT patch when all clients will be above
451 as at the moment you could have 436 clients connecting who would not
get redirected content

UT2003 Clients greater than 2225
Its very likely most clients are using this version so its safe to use
our redirector

Any UT2004 clients

I also read a doc somewhere else that said that support was built in for
302 moved, but I have forgotten where...