[ut2004] 64 bit client problems with downloads

Clint Goudie-Nice clint at magicalspirits.net
Wed Nov 17 20:12:25 EST 2004

> As I recall, there is a bug in the download meter on x86_64.  It's not a
> big problem, as downloading still works, so it's pretty low priority.
>
> foxxtrot

Well it kind of works, the larger problem is that it pulls from the web
server, then when it's finished it stops, and starts pulling from the UT
server instead. I tested this out by disabling downloads directly from
the UT server, and after the download completes the first time, I get
the "Server refused to send file" message.

Clint