[ut2004] trying to install UT2004 on gentoo 2004.1

Gian Paolo Mureddu Thetargos at tutopia.com
Sat May 29 11:41:37 EDT 2004

I don't know how are you calling the installer program, but if you
change to the actual drive mountpoint, it'll be nearly impossible for
you to change the media, because you'd be under the mount point, hence a
device or resource busy error message will appear. You can avoid this by
simply calling the installer program with the full path, on your default
prompt, so say:
[root at localhost root]# /mnt/cdrom/ut2004-lnxinstaller.run
(I don't remember the actual name of the installer program, but that
should doit, along with tab autocompletion :) )