2.6.6 kernel configuration

Gian Paolo Mureddu Thetargos at tutopia.com
Fri May 21 21:35:46 EDT 2004

    Ok guys so I reckon my 2.6.6 kernel is screwed up because of a
misconfiguration since no onle else has the problems I have: UT exiting
with a SIGHUP (hangup) and waiting eternally to exit as soon as I try to
enter "join game" or the "Community" options in the menu. Since this is
an obvious Network misconfiugration, I was wondering how do you guys
(with 2.6.6 kernels) have your Networking options configured? I'm pretty
sure the problem might rely in the Netfilter portion of the kernel, but
then again, I have the same settings that were working Ok with my 2.6.5
kernel... This is getting frustrating and confusing... So what do you
have confiugred? I have pretty much everyting as modules except for NAT
for local (not configured) and the ethbridge Netfilter. Anyone else has
any ideas?

Thanks.