[ut2004] 3204 Patch Released!

Fred Richards tech at geexology.org
Thu May 20 18:48:17 EDT 2004

Couldn't help but notice this in the logs:

Log: KFarfield safety net tripped! 1413 bug?
Log: KFarfield safety net tripped! 1413 bug?
Log: KFarfield safety net tripped! 1413 bug?
Log: KFarfield safety net tripped! 1413 bug?
Log: KFarfield safety net tripped! 1413 bug?
Log: KFarfield safety net tripped! 1413 bug?
Log: KFarfield safety net tripped! 1413 bug?

   Look Ma, no crashes!  Oh, btw ... guess a mirror is in line:

http://pix.geexology.org/ut2004-lnxpatch3204.tar.bz2

  I work for an ISP, so knock yourselves out.  If bandwidth gets to be a
problem, I'll take it down.  But I don't think it will.  And also,
thanks Ryan (and anyone else we can accredit this to!!!).

				-- Fred