[ut2004] 3204 Patch Released!

Matthew Arnold marnold at ez-net.com
Thu May 20 18:59:39 EDT 2004

Fred Richards wrote:
> Couldn't help but notice this in the logs:
>
> Log: KFarfield safety net tripped! 1413 bug?
> Log: KFarfield safety net tripped! 1413 bug?
> Log: KFarfield safety net tripped! 1413 bug?
> Log: KFarfield safety net tripped! 1413 bug?
> Log: KFarfield safety net tripped! 1413 bug?
> Log: KFarfield safety net tripped! 1413 bug?
> Log: KFarfield safety net tripped! 1413 bug?

Yep, I'm getting a bunch of those. I also saw this one that I'd never
seen before:

Error: ONSHUDOnslaught ONS-Torlan.ONSHUDOnslaught (Function
Onslaught.ONSHUDOnslaught.Tick:0084) Accessed array 'FinalCore' out of
bounds (2/2)

I'm not sure if that has anything to do with 1413 or not.

Decals seem to be working now, but not the Hellbender license plate thingy.

Matt