[ut2004] grfx card suggestion...

Kristopher Kersey augustus at linuxhardware.org
Mon May 17 21:43:24 EDT 2004

I wish I knew the answer to that.  I have gotten review samples for
LinuxHardware.org in the past but have been completely ignored at every
turn on this release.  We'll see how long it takes them to come through.
Then we'll see if I'll get one to show everyone how they perform.

Thanks,
Kris Kersey (Augustus)
LinuxHardware.org Site Manager
augustus at linuxhardware.org