[ut2004] ATI laptop under FC-2 fglrx problem -- see screenshot

Ben Zeigler zeiglb at rpi.edu
Mon May 10 15:39:18 EDT 2004

I just tried out ut2k4 with the free radeon driver that comes with X
4.3.0 (3d works fine in other applications, but they're a bit slower).
When I play ut2k4, something interesting happens.  The same bug!  Except
this time it happens ALL of the time and the triangles are
multicolored.  Again, this only happens with the terrain, your weapon
and any items are correctly rendered.  Also, for whatever reason it
doesnt impact performance like it did with the fglrx driver, so it may
be a different bug.  But, to me, this  instead of in the ATI drivers.

-JZig