[ut2004] Weird graphics Issues with Radeon 9000

Richard boristhehackr at cox.net
Sun May 2 22:13:52 EDT 2004

So basically i/and everyone else with the luck of having an ATI card are
screwed...? If only ATI could see how many of us Linux users are
switching to Geforce cards all due to their stupidity and not releasing
info on the ATI cards so we can use the cards in linux. I personally
loved ATI untill i moved to linux, now i despise ATI. Are there any
current fixes or just the jimmie-riggin' fixes?

Boris/RIchard