[ut2004] German Linux version censored?

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Mon Mar 29 13:06:08 EST 2004

> - Is the Linux version of UT2004 on the german DVD the same as the
>   international one, or is it censored like the german Windows version?

Linux build is identical on all discs. It is not censored, even on the
German-only DVD.

> Normaly I would not bother with these questions and just buy an imported
> version of the game, but the Special Edition is either sold out or
> unreasonable expensive, so I would rather go with the german special edition
> if I am still able to get one.

I think the only difference from a linux standpoint is the installer
might advertise language options that aren't there (but don't quote me
on that). German should definitely work, even though the prompt defaults
to English.